Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye West - Love lockdown

3 posters

Go down

Kanye West - Love lockdown Empty Kanye West - Love lockdown

Post by Baz Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:53 am

Kanye West Is Back On The War Path & Setting Up The Release Of His Fourth Studio Album - 808's & Heartbreak. Love Lockdown Is The First Official Single From The LP.

Love Lockdown is 'interesting' to say the least, while I am not sold on the cut yet, I am totally convinced that I will be in love within a few listens. This is really nothing like Kanye has ever done before, he is pushing the envelope with this one. It will not have the same reaction as Stronger did from his last album, but trust when I say this one is hot.

The simplistic drum beat is a touch of genius, while he is an excellent 'Soul-Beat' producer, this is simply inspired. The track's only flaw is Kanye's vocals, he has never really tried to sing on a song before & even with his digitally encoded voice, it still comes across as 'shaky'. Still, no hating here, it takes some talent to make something so creative, modern, cool & radio friendly.

Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Kanye West - Love lockdown Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Kanye West - Love lockdown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Kanye West - Love lockdown Empty Re: Kanye West - Love lockdown

Post by YePiF Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:01 pm

Intresting to say the least Shocked
YePiF
YePiF

Number of posts : 281
Kanye West - Love lockdown Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Kanye West - Love lockdown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:41 am

Not liking it.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Kanye West - Love lockdown Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Kanye West - Love lockdown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Kanye West has headed back to the mixing desk after a leaked version of his new track 'Love Lockdown' was criticised by fans.

Fans who downloaded the track were apparently aggrieved at what they considered "below average" production.

Kanye West broke the news on his personal blog, according to Yahoo Music.

"Your prayers have been answered! There's a new version of 'Love Lockdown' coming. We used new Taiko drums and I re-sung it - it's being mastered now," he wrote.

West's new album, tentatively titled '808s And Heartbreak', is due for release this December.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Kanye West - Love lockdown Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Kanye West - Love lockdown Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by YePiF Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:20 pm

I have had this song on repeat a lot lately Very Happy May I please ask for the new version Baz? That one is a lot better Wink

The album this is on is also really really really good Smile
YePiF
YePiF

Number of posts : 281
Kanye West - Love lockdown Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Kanye West - Love lockdown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:33 am

Here's the video.

Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down