Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britney Spears to open MTV Awards this Sunday

Go down

Britney Spears to open MTV Awards this Sunday Empty Britney Spears to open MTV Awards this Sunday

Post by Baz Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:56 am

Britney Spears to open MTV Awards this Sunday 1-119

Britney Spears is slated to open the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards, it was announced today (September 3).

The pop star, whose botched 'comeback' performance at last year's ceremony made headlines, will appear one more time at the awards show, which is set to take place September 7 in Los Angeles.

MTV has not announced what Spears will do to open the show, but it reportedly will not involve another performance.

"I can't wait to see what she does to kick off this year's show, MTV Networks Music President Van Toffler said in a statement.

When discussing her decision to take part in the event once again, Spears said,
 MTV has long played an important role in my career. How can I not be there to kick off their 25th VMA? I'm excited to open the entire show, to say hi to my fans and to be nominated.

Spears is nominated for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video and Video of the Year for 'Piece of Me'.

She recently appeared in VMA promos alongside British comedian Russell Brand, who will be hosting the event.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Britney Spears to open MTV Awards this Sunday Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Britney Spears to open MTV Awards this Sunday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down